Woven from indie developer, Alterego Games, and publisher, StickyLock, is launching on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam (Windows PC, macOS, and Linux) on November 15th.
Watch the trailer here:
About the game Woven
In the game Woven, you explore a woolen world where stuffed animals once lived in peace. Search for hidden secrets and customize your character with different animal shapes to solve puzzles. Woven is an epic adventure with two very unlikely heroes and a story narrated in rhyme.
Having originally fallen short of their Kickstarter target back in October 2016, Alterego Games pushed on with development and signed with StickyLock in May of this year to help publish Woven across all platforms
In the game Woven, players assume the role of Glitch, a metal robotic Firefly and on your travels, you encounter an elephant called Stuffy and together explore a seemingly safe knitted world where stuffed animals live. Customize Stuffy by changing his body parts, which can help in solving puzzles. Finaly, together confront the metal mechanical menace that lurks below the world’s soft and fluffy exterior and unravel the mystery of Glitch’s origin and discover things both amazing and terrifying, that binds the fate of the unlikely duo.
- the game Woven has a fantastically grumpy storyteller that tells a deep and rich story in rhymes.
- An epic bed-time story for everyone that’s still in touch with their inner child.
- A casual, but challenging and rewarding title for those that want to discover it all.
- Also, character-customisation is key to solving puzzles.
- A dynamic soundtrack making the world of Woven come alive, by composer Vortigon.
- Colorful, beautiful, and very detailed 3D world, with a dark and ominous past.
- Discover the world, the mystery at your own pace.
- Lastly, Detailed and adorable cute creatures, all in fear for their lives.
Deep fabric customization
Finding and combining the right blueprints is a major part of gameplay in the game Woven. Players will face lots of obstacles in Woven which can only be solved through customizing Stuffys limbs. Find blueprints of different animal types, scan them, and reknit Stuffy so that he may overcome hurdles and challenges. The possibilities are endless; after all – elephant legs may be strong, but rabbit legs would allow you to jump!
What are your thoughts on the game Woven? Let us know in the comments below or through our social media on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for exclusive gameplay and live streams!
Also, are you a Pac-Man fan? If so, Bandai Namco Celebrate Pac-Man’s 40th Anniversary with an official theme song. Check out all the info right here.