After a couple of delays, the horror survival game Remothered: Tormented Fathers is finally available on Nintendo Switch through the eShop. There is no
The trailer for Remothered: Tormented Fathers is available here:
Remothered: Tormented Fathers game plot
Remothered: Tormented Fathers is a pure and realistic survival horror video game. A game by Darril Arts, directed by Chris Darril, developed by Stormind Games.
Psychology plays a huge role in the game. Heroes and enemies are atypical and the line between good and evil is blurred. The game plot in Remothered: Tormented Fathers is rich of unpredictable twists, but touching at the same time. The development of the game is similar to that of a film narration, where the player perfectly identifies himself with the character. In addition, the soundtrack, composed by Nobuko Toda and Luca Balboni, enhances the terrifying atmosphere of the game.
The story revolves around Rosemary Reed, a fascinating 35-year-old woman, who reaches Richard Felton’s house, in order to investigate the disappearance of a girl called Celeste. The woman is greeted by Gloria, the nurse who takes care of old Richard. When Dr. Felton understands Rosemary’s true intentions, the dread begins.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers is the first title of the long-awaited 3rd person game trilogy. A web of lies where murders and obsessions come to life. A revolutionary experience created for survival horror fans.
- Many ways to survive – The endless combinations of game dynamics make the experience available to every gamer: stealth, action, strategic, hide and run. Deceive your stalker and block him in another area of the house. Attack your enemy and make your items more powerful. Carefully study the behavior of your stalker and his path. Don’t get too close to your enemy, act like an unperceivable shadow, hiding from his sight. Or just mix these dynamics together.
- Psychological plot – Characters in the story are everyday people that turn themselves into scary monsters.
- Movie-like cutscenes – Thanks to his impressive direction, Chris Darril puts into play a story rich in complex life-like characters.
- Audio clues – Use the soundtrack and the 3D audio sound effects to understand when your stalkers are getting closer.
- No health bars – Your body is the only way to understand how you are doing.
- Realistic puzzles – Environments and characters have been conceived to be realistic and credible.
- Top-notch soundtrack – Nobuko Toda and Luca Balboni wrote the music for the game.
- Real-time loading – Explore the mansion without worrying about empty moments or boring loading times.
Nintendo Switch Features
- A free integrated Artbook that players will unlock the first time they finish the game. This Artbook will contain the characters, locations and storyboard sequences’ concept art, collected items during the game, wireframes and 3D models of the mansion and characters.
- Controller’s vibration.
- Spatialized audio.
Are you excited to play Remothered: Tormented Fathers? Let us know in the comments below or through our social media on Facebook and Twitter. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for exclusive gameplay and live streams!
Are you a Digimon fan? Then you will be glad to know that Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition is coming to Switch and PC. Check out all the details here.
Besides checking out Remothered: Tormented Fathers, don’t forget to participate in our $60 Amazon Gift card giveaway this month! Click right here to participate.