Enplex Games is thrilled to announce that it is ready to take its story-driven multiplayer sci-Fi epic Population Zero to the next level when the closed beta kicks off on September 19th
Watch the trailer here:
Everyone who wants to have a first look of Population Zero is invited to sign up for closed beta testing opportunities for the groundbreaking multiplayer sci-fi exploration game. In addition, Enplex has revealed a number of Founders Packs that guarantee access to the closed beta. But that is not required to be selected. At the time of Open Beta launch in 2020, Population Zero will be a Free to Play MMO experience.
Players of all stripes will love the uniqueness of Population Zero game as it takes familiar features and gives them a unique touch. Whether it’s the action-based combat system, the tech trees, and building systems, the PvP/PvE environment, the robust multi-disciplinary crafting system, or the unique perk system, players will find a lot to love in the game.
Freedom is key in Population Zero as players land on Kepler, a single planet hosting alien species that can be examined, befriended, or fought. While there are two factions, they can be swapped out at will simply by completing quests for one or the other. The game’s Perk System provides tons of player agency to create a unique character using the skills they want. In short, there are no rules when it comes to playing Population Zero the way you want.
- Action-based PVP and PVE game with exploration and discovery at its core.
- A deep character building RPG system with loads of player choice.
- In-depth crafting, tech trees, and building systems.
- the game’s perk system gives the player agency to create the character and skills they want.
- 2 Factions that a player can switch between by completing quests, these also affect the player’s physical biology.
- Explore Kepler, teeming with the life you can hunt, adapt to, or befriend.
Are you a fan of MMO’s games? Are you excited to play the Population Zero’s Beta? Let us know what you think in the comments below or through our social media on Facebook and Twitter. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for exclusive gameplay and live streams!
Are you a Pink Floyd fan? Then Remedy’s new psychedelic game Control might be for you. If you want to know more about it here is our Control review.