Lahn is the newest class to join the already burgeoning ranks available to players of Pearl Abyss’s MMORPG Black Desert Online. Described as the “saintly woman from the east…Become the orchid that protects the weak and vanquishes evil.”
A Melee fighter, she wields her Crescent Pendulum and the Noble Sword in an intricate ballet. Using her weapons, Lahn can strike with precision from a distance upon a single foe. Alternatively, they can swing the Pendulum in arcs to attack groups of enemies with terrifying power and diverse combinations
Lahn Skill Showcase
Lahn will appeal to players that want the ability to strike both at range, and up close and comes with a variety of mobility, area of effect and single target skills that will allow her to pull, push or knockdown enemies. Her skills include
- Spring Breeze: – Lahn charges forward to attack enemies ahead. This can be coupled with other skills to deal out massive damage or apply debuffs to her enemies.
- Salp’uri Purge – This is Lahn’s signature move that is used to deal huge damage in a large area. It takes enemies off their feet by swinging the Crescent Pendulum in a large arc.
- Nimbus Stride: – Lahn jumps up and strides across the sky with her quick and nimble movements. She can turn while moving through the air. Use this to quickly move into the optimum position to strike at your enemies
- Pendulum Kick: – Kicks the blade of the Crescent Pendulum to strike at enemies. Enemies hit by this skill get knocked down, and are vulnerable to any number of follow up strikes.
- Cymbidium: – Creates a wave by flinging the Crescent Pendulum as she spins her body around. Enemies hit by the wave are immediately knocked down and can be combo-ed to pull enemies towards or push them away from her.
Pre-Registration earns additional rewards
In the run up to the release of Lahn, Pre-register now to earn some fantastic rewards including a generous amount of silver, and valuable cash items.