Hero, from Dragon Quest, joins the Super Smash Bros Ultimate roster. But it’s not just a hero, it’s several Dragon Quest heroes who come to join the fight.
Watch the trailer here:
The addition of Hero in Super Smash Bros Ultimate comes through an update today if you have already paid for the Challenger Pack:
Update data (Ver. 4.0.0) will begin distribution on 7/30/2019. This update includes:
- Hero from DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition joins the battle! (Part of Challenger Pack 2 paid DLC*).
- New stage: Yggdrasil’s Altar*
- New Mii Fighter Costumes*
- A new Online Tourney and Event Tourney mode
- A Support feature where you can predict who will win during Spectate; if you guess correctly, you can get “prediction points,” which can be traded for in-game items.
- Expansion of the Edit Video feature. You can now use videos and screenshots.
- A Very Easy difficulty in Adventure mode.
- Final Smash gauge now times out.
*Full version of game required to use DLC.
Interested in more Nintendo news? Here’s one over Splatoon that we know you’ll be interested in. Just click here.
Hero will be available from July 30, 2019. If you were looking at the possibility of getting this DLC, jump aboard as it’s already available!
The Hero from Dragon Quest will be available to purchase individually for $5.99, but he’s also included as part of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighter Pass. The pass comes with five different bundles, each including a fighter, stage, and music. The entire pass will cost $24.99. Hero is the second DLC character for Ultimate, following Joker from Persona 5. The next fighter coming to Smash Bros. is Banjo-Kazooie, due sometime during fall season.