Feel the supersonic Rush of Gauss, the 41st Warframe, in the saint of Altra update coming this week on PC. Take this speedy Warframe for a run. Explore the Expanded Disruption mode. Also, exchange looks and mods with the new Chat Link features and more.
Canadian publisher and developer Digital Extremes is ready to unharness the blazing power and speed of its new Warframe, Gauss. Along with a cool collection of enticing updates for Warframe players in the Saint of Altra update coming this week on PC.
Watch the trailer here:
The fleet-footed Gauss blindsides the toughest of enemies by generating kinetic energy to wield an assortment of powerful moves and Abilities. The popular, endless Disruption Mode introduced in The Jovian Concord has expanded to new planets. Also, mission types and factions to truly challenge players across the Origin System. As well, Digital Extremes will soon grant players the chance to upscale an endless variety of fashion frames and Mods with the new ‘Look Link’ and ‘Mod Link’ chat features.
The 41st Warframe, Gauss, offers a suite of Abilities using kinetic movement to build up his unique speed gauge. As a result, you will be able to unleash a diverse arsenal of offensive and defensive abilities.
Warframe Gauss abilities include:
- MACH RUSH: Burst into a hyper-sprint to run across water, traverse across large areas faster, bowl over enemies and re-charge his Speed Gauge. Crashing into solid objects generates a powerful shockwave.
- KINETIC PLATING: Generate armor plating that converts a portion of absorbed Kinetic Damage into Energy. It also protects Gauss from being staggered or knocked down. Damage Resistance is relative to battery level.
- THERMAL SUNDER: Siphon kinetic energy from the area, charging the battery and inflicting Cold Status on nearby enemies. Press and hold to reverse the process, draining the battery and inflicting Heat Status on nearby enemies.
- REDLINE: Push Gauss’ battery beyond the redline, supercharging his Abilities and setting Fire Rate. Attack Speed, Reload Speed, and Holster Rate into overdrive. When past the redline, bolts of arcing electricity dance periodically from Gauss, exploding en masse when the ability is deactivated.
- PASSIVE: Never stop moving. Keeping Gauss in motion generates an electrical current that charges his Speed Gauge. Helping Shields recharge up to 80% faster and decreasing recharge delay by up to 80%.
- Gauss can be constructed from parts acquired free in-game, purchased in the Marketplace, standalone or as part of a bundle. Which includes the explosive new Missile Launcher, Grenade Pistol and more. Check Warframe.com for more detailed information.
Raising the Stakes With the Expanded Disruption Mode
As a result of the corrupt Alad V’s sale of black-market technology across the Origin System, the popular Disruption Mode has spread across the Origin system. The stakes have been raised in the expanded mode newly outfitted with some of the toughest enemies and coolest rewards! More Disruption nodes are appearing in unexpected places. Including the Corpus Outpost, Grineer Galleon, Grineer Settlement, Grineer Kuva Fortress, and Orokin Moon.
Here are the planets:
- Grineer Settlement – Mars, Olympus
- Corpus Outpost – Neptune, Laomedeia
- Grineer Galleon – Sedna, Kelpie (Grineer)
- Grineer Galleon – Uranus, Ur (Infested)
- The Grineer Kuva Fortress – Kuva Fortress, Tamu
- Lua – Lua, Apollo (Corpus)
- New mission types include Sorties, Syndicate Alerts, and Void Fissures; and factions include Grineer, Infested and Corpus. Band together with squad members to disrupt Alad V’s foul plans!
Instant Fashion, Shawzin Around, and Harrow Deluxe
An assortment of new features, skins and collectibles have been added to round-off the update and to entice the fashion frame artist, reward the collector, and sooth the musician inside all of us.
With the new Look Link and Mod Link chat features, players can generate a link to their chosen Warframe design or Mod Loadout and post it to share in chat, also, import a shared design and loadout from a fellow Tenno with a simple click — radically simplifying and speeding up the ability to expand one’s Warframe “wardrobe.”
Available for purchase in the Marketplace, the Harrow Deluxe Collection features a new Deluxe Skin, a matching Armor Set and Weapon Deluxe Skin for Spearguns.
Also, you can purchase the musically enticing Shawzin Hero Emote and become the Origin’s System’s most renowned bard. In addition, the guitar-like Shawzin instrument (available in the Marketplace) offers Tenno the chance to serenade fellow players with any song they have the skill and creativity to perform. Let it roll, Tenno!
Are you excited to play as Gauss in Warframe? Let us know what you think in the comments below or through our social media on Facebook and Twitter. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for exclusive gameplay and live streams!
Are you a Pink Floyd fan? Then Remedy’s new psychedelic game Control might be for you. If you want to know more about it here is our Control review.