At last, Square Enix revealed a trailer for the much-awaited Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition which is finally coming to Switch, PS4, iOS, Android. Prepare for the journey of a lifetime. The cooperative, cross-platform adventure releases January 23, 2020, and makes Its debut appearance at Tokyo Game Show this week.
Watch the trailer here:
Square Enix today announced that the beloved action-RPG adventure Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is returning with an online multiplayer. And other brand new features as FFCCRE for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and iOS and Android mobile devices on January 23rd, 2020. Also, will return with an online multiplayer. And other brand new features
A preview version of the game will make its first appearance this week. On the show floor at the Tokyo Game Show.
The cooperative action RPG Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles has been completely remastered. With brand-new features that make the experience more enchanting than ever. Playing with friends or solo, explore a stunning fantasy world and make new memories with fantastic characters and fun action-RPG gameplay.
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles game plot
FFCC Remastered Edition follows a young group, known as the Crystal Caravans, as they embark on an epic journey to search for myrrh, a precious and rare liquid needed to cleanse and maintain a crystal protecting their world from the deadly gas, miasma.
Team up with faraway friends to take down fearsome foes! Enlist comrades to your crystal caravan in an online multiplayer mode for up to four players. Adventure awaits your caravan in brand-new lands teeming with wonder. In addition, there are even new areas inside dungeons, so even those who played the original version will have surprises in store when the Remastered Edition launches this winter!
- Updated Visuals and Audio: Experience the world of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles in stunning new ways, with upgraded graphics and audio updates enhancing the magical adventure like never before.
- New Character Voiceovers: Playable heroes come to life with brand-new voiceovers as they cast spells and battle ferocious monsters.
- New Online Multiplayer: Play online with up to three friends to overcome the dangerous monsters and dungeons that fill the world. In addition, no players are left behind, as the game supports cross-play functionality.
- New Dungeons and Bosses: Challenging new dungeons and bosses have been added to the game. Therefore, allowing for even more fun and exciting gameplay opportunities.
- New Character Appearances and Items: Stand out with brand-new looks and artifacts to equip and use throughout your magical journey.
Are you excited about Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles coming to Switch? Let us know what you think in the comments below or through our social media on Facebook and Twitter. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for exclusive gameplay and live streams!
Also, don’t forget to participate in our $60 Amazon Gift card giveaway this month! Click right here to participate.